Friday 9 April 2010

站街边……

Today I going for work.. a new work that i've never touch before
Being a Promoter.. some more this kind of promoter is for product's promotion
not like what my bro do last time.. stand in the market and just waiting for customers
when i just arrive there.. feel weird.. stiff.. dont know what to do..
I saw one of our crew got a nice sound.. and he sound like banana
haha..his talking really nice.. i like his sound. XD
maybe it just because of i am a waiter last time
but i think it's ok for me after a while..(3 or 4 hours later XD)
however, i still cant do well in front of supervisor ><

last few days..really hard to pass the days
being disturbed by someone who crazy..
n being quite lots of things happened..
hmm..
well.. now is quite ok already..
just.. hope that God will more care about me
Aman!

No comments:

Post a Comment