Saturday 10 April 2010

绝对不是我的问题

a nice morning when i wake up
after bath..brush..blablabla..then i drive out to my grandma's shop
not really many people there.. but some of our relatives are there..
after a while(near lunch time), there quite a lot peoples in grandma's shop
and after that.. i fetch my cousin to get her parcel in the post office

when i going back the shop.. oh gosh they sao dong jo!!
and yet i haven't take my brunch nor teatime!
after they keep all the things and close the door
actually i wanna buy some medicine for myself due to my sore trough
BUT.. my grandma who is sitting inside my car said she wanna go home earlier
FINE!! i straightly go back her house without buy my medicine
as what my mum told me to do when they haven't close the shop
rubbish!
when they making noodles.. two gehpoh come and wait for my uncle
god forgive them that they didn't see noodle making before
but PLEASE don't make so much noises!!
really like those orang hutan that never see this world before
after that i "zat" them.. and mix with my anger
they all though that i am very angry and "mou ga gao"
DIUNIAMAJIBET!!
and my mum still scold me
WTF!!
now my mum go to my aunt house
and for sure
she talking my bad things to my aunt!!
is it my fault?!!
DAMN

4 comments:

  1. i know you are angry...
    but i wish you should understand that
    "Customer is always right"
    Try dun bird them... You just killing your cells
    Have a nice day^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. tats not customer
    tat just their stupid neighbour..

    ReplyDelete